Monday, November 11, 2013

Little Black Dress


This can be a scary term for larger women but don't fret there are options out there! This adorable dress with angel sleeves which really appeal to me, and my not so attractive arms comes in sizes 14 to 30. All the pieces were found at www.yoursclothing.com that specializes in size 14-32.

I stayed with the fur, just a little trim on the wrap. The jewelry is simplistic while also elegant going right along with the dress. I mixed the leopard print in on the shoes and purse to add a pop to the outfit, and also combining with the belt. Throw this on and enjoy a dinner date or even the office Christmas party!

Black Jewel Trim Chiffon Dress $59.50
Grey Woven Wrap With Fur Trim $42.50
Black Ankle Boot $51.00
Gold Bracelet $14.00
Gold Necklace $17.00
Arrow Earrings $8.50

Let me also point out the bras on this site- they come in just about any size you could ask for which is wonderful. I would like to suggest this wireless bra- I have a few and they provide plenty of support without the jabbing metal and these have that lace look so they are made for a formal setting over the more common choice sports bra.

 Cotton Non Wire Bra $17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment